- Standard: 2.3kg; 180cm x 61cm; 4mm
- Developed by yoga teachers over 4 years
- Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market
- Made with a unique closed-cell top surface which prevents moisture from entering the mat, keeping it clean and in good condition longer than other natural rubber mats
- Catch-Grip technology provides the perfect balance of grip and drag which allows you to flow effortlessly between poses.
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes.
- Polyester scrim in the middle keeps the mat from stretching.
- Due to their biodegradable nature, the eKO® Series is not recommended for a daily vigorous practice
- Usage of the eKO® Series in a hot environment requires regular care to maintain the performance of the rubber
- 99% Latex-free.
- Not recommended for those with Latex sensitivities
- No PVC No harmful plasticizers
- Pro Tip: Natural rubber provides a semi-sticky grip
USE & CARE
- For daily refresh: Keep your eKO® mat smelling fresh and clean by wiping it down after every practice with Manduka’s mat wash & refresh.
- Use a clean cloth to wipe the mat dry before rolling or using.
- DO NOT put the eKO® Series in the washing machine, as it will damage the mat and increase the breakdown of the rubber mat
- DO NOT soak or submerge the eKO® Series in water
- Usage of the eKO® Series in a hot environment can dry out the rubber and thus loose performance and reduce flexibility of the material.
- Always ensure your mat and the floor are completely dry before placing your mat on the floor. A wet mat or wet floor can cause color transfer and staining to the floor
To store: Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up. For best performance, when not in use, keep the eKO® Series rolled and in a bag or cover, as prolonged air and sun exposure can damage the rubber on the mat.
The eKO® Series is a natural yoga mat made from sustainably harvested tree rubber. Unlike other rubber mats available today, the foaming agents used to create the eKO® are non-toxic. What this means is that no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften the rubber. eKO® Series mats are the most durable natural rubber mats on the market, which means the mat will last longer before you have to replace it, therefore creating less waste.