- Standard: 1.9kg; 180cm x 61cm; 4.7mm thick
- Hygienic closed-cell surface keeps moisture and bacteria at bay, increasing longevity and making post-practice cleanup a breeze
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on most surfaces
- Proprietary dot pattern holds the mat in place on the floor
- Professional medium grip, as preferred by teachers, allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat
- The grip of the PRO Series improve with use.
- The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice
- Emissions-free manufacturing 100% latex free
For daily refresh: Keep your PRO mat smelling fresh and clean by wiping it down after every practice with Manduka’s mat wash & refresh. Use a clean cloth to wipe the mat dry before rolling or using.
Other cleaning solutions are not tested nor recommended and can void the lifetime guarantee.
Other cleaning solutions or disinfectants (including home-made and those provided by studios which are not from Manduka) can lead to a negative impact on the performance and/or long-term damages to the mat .
To Break In: The grip of the PRO Series improve with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice. slipping while breaking the mat in? We recommend to use a hand or mat towel on the surface of the mat.
To Store: Roll the PRO Series with the top side facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
Designed to last years, the PRO Series curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO Series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The PRO Series is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI) to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances. Crafted in Germany.